COVID-19 Safety & Cleaning Protocols on Customer Sites
Our top priority is always the safety and well-being of our customers and staff. That includes taking the necessary steps to help prevent the spread of illness.
It is extremely important to us that our customers receive products and services with minimal disruption while keeping health and safety at the forefront.
Our Delivery & Assembly team are taking all the mandatory safety precautions and have increased our cleaning protocols on all customer installation sites to include the following:
- Each team is equipped with disinfectant cleaner for use on all products. Avmor E- 50 Disinfectant Cleaner shall be used according to manufacturer instructions.
- All surfaces will be wiped down on arrival at site and another full wipe down on completion of the install, move or service.
- When the need to break the six foot social distancing guideline, it is required to wear either a face shield or proper fitting face mask that covers the nose, mouth and chin. In buildings where masking is required or when government or public health orders require it, masks will be worn at all times while the team is inside the location.
- Use of nitrile gloves while cleaning is mandatory.
- All packaging will be removed from site and recycled/disposed of at McCrum’s Logistics Centre.
- All staff are to ensure that site specific rules as outlined by the customer are followed at all times
- If any more information or if any clarification is required please refer to Alberta Health Services COVID-19 Protocols at: www.albertahealthservices.ca
Avmor E-50 Disinfectant Cleaner is an all in one hydrogen peroxide based product: disinfectant, heavy duty cleaner, multi-purpose cleaner, glass cleaner, floor cleaner, carpet cleaner and carpet stain remover. When used as directed as a disinfectant, it kills 99.99% of bacteria on hard non-porous surfaces in 5 minutes. EP50 CLEANER DISINFECTANT has very low VOCs, which is optimum for use in hospitals, health care facilities, hotels, schools and food service establishments. Organic ingredients in this product are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 301 standard.
These protocols may be updated at any time should Alberta Health Services recommend additional measures be taken to help prevent the spread of illness.
Updated: May 27, 2020